16 Fun Zoom Backgrounds From Your Favorite TV Shows

These Zoom Backgrounds Will Transport You Out Of Quarantine And Into Your Favorite TV Shows

Now you can sip coffee with your friends at Central Perk... kinda.

28368

Chances are, you're pretty sick of your own home right now. And with what looks like a quarantined summer ahead of us, you'll likely be stuck in it for a while longer.

But who says you have to "stay at home" during all those video calls that are keeping you social (and sane)? Now, thanks to these amazing Zoom backgrounds, you can make calls from the sets of all your favorite TV shows.

Hopping on seven Zoom calls a week sounds a whole lot more exciting when you know you can chat from the couch at Central Perk, the Tree Hill River Court, or even the Dunder Mifflin conference room.

Click through the slideshow below to view and save all 16 backgrounds.

Central Perk from "Friends"

1 / 16

For instructions on how to use a Zoom background, click here.

Get your hands on the best merch too keep you busy and representing your favorite shows in quarantine like this "Friends" puzzle and Jughead Jones' beanie!

As an Amazon Associate, Odyssey may earn a portion of qualifying sales.