To The Boy I Want To Spend The Rest Of My Life With

To The Boy I Want To Spend The Rest Of My Life With, Forever Won't Be Long Enough

It’s you that I want to roll over and wake up to every morning for the rest of my life.

131

You are the one. You are the one I want to spend the rest of my days with. You're the one I want to recite vows to at the altar and the one I want to have and to hold for the remainder of my life.

When meeting you, I knew you were the one.

You were the one I was destined to be with, forever. I knew I wanted to not only share a last name with you but share a life with you as well. I saw my future with you.

While the time I had been with you grew, so did my thoughts and ideas of our future.

While I was never too keen on the idea of marriage or children, that all passed when you came along. Nothing seemed too big or too challenging when I thought about doing it with you.

The way you comfort me, love me, even the way you get angry proved to me that I wanted to stay with you forever.

While forever is a long time, I still feel like that is not long enough with you.

While I know there will be challenges we will face when it comes to marriage, I know you and I can battle anything that comes our way. I'm sure marriage can have its ups and downs, but I know you and I will be fully prepared to take them on.

From the first day I met you, I looked in your eyes and knew I was ready to take on anything life threw my way as long as I had you.

I knew I wanted to build a forever with you. I wanted a family and I wanted to grow old. I knew I wanted you to be by my side through thick and thin and I wanted to do the same for you.

I never knew I would find someone like you.

I never knew I would find someone who would change my entire mindset on the idea of marriage or child. I did not know I would love someone with the love I have for you, but then I met you.

I know marriage is not going to be a piece of cake.

I know there is going to be curveballs. I know it's not going to be picture perfect like I see on social media, but I also know that marriage with you will be nothing, but amazing.