Remedies Using Apple Cider Vinegar and Honey
Health Wellness

remedies with apple cider vinegar and honey; remedies for everyone with honey and apple cider vinegar; and much more.

1

Apple cider vinegar is one of those compounds which help in most of the health concerns. Likewise, honey is a natural substance giving assistance in healing and antiseptic purposes. When these are mixed or combined together, results become more strong and commendable. Having said so, it is worthwhile to use apple cider vinegar and honey combination to sort out health conditions as well as diseases.

Properties of ACV and Honey:

Apple cider vinegar along with the raw honey can give amazing and mind blowing results. ACV has many benefits out of which some are mentioned below:

• Acid reflux can be treated through apple cider vinegar.
  • Also aids in improving diabetes.
  • ACV also provides weight loss support.
  • It has the potential to decrease blood pressure.
  • In addition to it, ACV is one of the best sources of providing polyphenols; a devotee of healing heart ailments, cancers, Alzheimer's, diabetes, osteoporosis and neurodegenerative health concerns.

However, honey has all the necessary properties; like that of:

• Antiseptic: aids in healing wounds, cuts and injuries.
  • Anti-inflammatory: has the tendency to take care of acidity, inflammation and itchiness on skin and elsewhere in the body.
  • Honey has the ability to pump up energy, stamina and balances level of blood pressure.
  • Reduction in the level of allergies one may have or has the tendency to have is possible through honey.

Best Home Remedies Using Honey and Apple Cider Vinegar:

Remedy 1: Honey and ACV for Scalp:

First and foremost, the combination of ACV and honey is best for the growth of hair and scalp. Follow the steps mentioned below to make most of the benefits:

• Take a teaspoon of honey and one teaspoon of apple cider vinegar, mix them well in a bowl.
  • With the help of finger/s or brush apply it all over scalp.
  • Let it sit there for ten to fifteen minutes.
  • Rinse it with warm water and shampoo your hair too.
  • Repeat once in a week or maximum twice, as par the condition.

Remedy 2: Yogurt, ACV and Honey:

Body mask can at times be used as a hair mask as well, like that of the yogurt, honey and apple cider vinegar one. Simplest way to shine your skin or hair is explained below:

• Mix one tablespoon of yogurt, and same quantity of apple cider vinegar plus honey – one teaspoon.
  • Apply it on the skin or hair as a conditioner.
  • Wash it after it is all dried.
  • Repeat the procedure twice in a week for the best result.

Remedy 3: Honey Body Lotion:

Lotion is easy to buy but have you ever thought about the chemicals manufacturing companies use. Well, following is the chemical free recipe to make honey body lotion.

• Take five tablespoons of honey.
  • Mix it with two tablespoons of rose oil.
  • All add two cups of almond oil.
  • Place all these ingredients in a bottle.
  • Use it as a lotion after taking shower or on a wet skin.
  • Best results will be visible in less than 48 hours.

Remedy 4: Detoxify your Body with ACV:

Apple cider vinegar and honey can do wonders to your body. Here is the answer to the "how" aspect:

• Take a cup of distilled water.
  • Add two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar and honey in it.
  • Also add half cucumber in slices.
  • Let the solution make its reaction in 12 hours.
  • Start drinking same water. Add more water once water is about to end.
  • Drink only this water and see result in few days. Your skin will be shinier, hair will glow and many other health concerns will start solving.

All in all, apple cider vinegar and honey actually plays a wide and vital role in our lives. However, what we need to do is to have faith in the results.