You were my safe haven, now you're gone
Life Stages

You Were my Safe Haven, Now You're Gone

Letter to the man that left, I'm lost without you.

50
You Were my Safe Haven, Now You're Gone

You were my safe haven. Now you are gone. Where do I go from here? You build me up, and now you have tear me down. You was only safe haven I have every known. I told you all my problems, and you saw all my flaws. Nobody knows this pain I am going through. You were mine kept secret. I miss your voice. Nobody knew our talks on the phone. Nobody knew about our text messages. Nobody knew we ever connected. You are 400 miles away from me, but my heart is with you.

You supportive me and my goals. I learned new things about myself every time I reached out to you. I learned to live again.You taught me life is short, and to go make memories. I made new bucket list. I go on adventures on helicopter rides, climb lighthouses, and go on hikes. I lost weight for you to like me, and for myself to be more healthier. I run 5Ks now, and I exercise daily.

I quit my job last year. I was afraid of failure and seeking a new job. You build my confidence up to a new level. I was determine to find a new job. I did because you had a part in that. You see what I can't see inside of me. You magnify what I could not see. You said, I was a strong and smart woman, and I should not listen to other people opinions of me. You said, I was pretty and other things I cannot say on this article. But I never heard you say I was beautiful. Some woman do want to hear that word BEAUTIFUL.

We had a argument and I took the blame, because I love you. I did not want to loose your trust, but you accused me of breaking your trust. I told you sorry so many times, but you were still mad at me. So, I just let you be. You did not mind at all. You build me up, then you tore me down, and ignore me. I don't understand how you could do that to someone. It's not fair. You were my safe haven, now you're gone. Why the person that made me happy, makes me sad now. I don't understand the why, but I know I have to move on. I just lost without you. I googled your name thousand times. I even heard that Katy Perry song, "Never Really Over" a thousand times. I know I have to let you go but not today, maybe not tomorrow or the next.

No one knows why I am crying. They do not know the really reason why am sad. You was intelligent, strong, understanding, kind, nice, helpful, honest, trustworthy, supportive, and a good listener. That is how I will remember you. Good bye.