Relationship Advice From Your Single Friend

Written By a Single Friend

78

Every group of friends always have that one single friend. You know that one single friend who always gives relationship advice. Since I am the single friend in my group of friends, I decided to share my advice with everyone.

1. What’s Your Dream Girl/Guy? First things first. Make a list of what you want in your future husband/wife. Write down everything from physical features to talents you want them to possess. The list can be as short or as long as you want. Make sure to stick to list. You want these in a person for a reason.
  2. Pray, Pray, Pray! The second thing you need to do is pray. Don’t only pray that you meet your dream person, but pray blessings over him or her. Pray over their family and your future family you will have. God has a way of working these things out.
  3. Don’t Rush! Do NOT rush into anything! You deserve exactly what you want in your future spouse. Do not try to make someone fit your dream list. God will send the right person to you. Girls, do NOT chase a guy, let him chase you.
  4. Love Yourself First! Before you can love anyone, you must first love yourself. You cannot fully let someone fully into to your life and love them, unless you are comfortable with yourself.