Saving the Earth, One Amazon Prime Order at a Time

Amazon Prime Day was July 15th & 16th, and I decided to take advantage of my opportunity to save the earth.

21
pinterest.com

Last night, while watching Pocahontas on Netflix, I remembered out of nowhere that it was the last day for Amazon's huge sale for its Prime Members. If you're anything like me, you avoid Amazon because you can get caught up looking at things you don't need, and eventually purchase them. Well, with 4 hours left of Amazon Prime Day, I decided to take advantage of this sale, and save the earth.

It's no secret that we need to take better care of the earth. Recycling, using less plastic (no straws), using products made of recyclable materials, and avoiding littering are ways we can be conscientious and eco-friendly. I've been spending a lot of time looking into ways of being less wasteful. I have a few metal straws at home which are very useful, but then I realized that it's not only plastic straws and plastic water bottles we're wasting. Pretty much everything we buy is packaged in plastic- cleaning supplies, toiletries, and even cooking spices. It is absolutely understandable that switching to an eco-friendly lifestyle can be difficult, but if everyone at least tries just a little, we could all make a huge difference.

In my attempt to contribute to a better cause, I purchased an eco-friendly toothbrush and eco-friendly wooden utensils. It didn't even cross my mind that things like toothbrushes and disposable razors were made out of plastic. There are eco-friendly alternatives that you can purchase that work just as well. When I go out to eat, I can now reject plastic utensils and pull out my handy dandy eco-friendly utensils. And every time I brush my teeth I will know in the back of my mind that I am taking one extra step to save our planet. Anything helps, and if you're interested in following this movement and buying these items, I will link them down below. Everyday is Earth Day, and we should appreciate this beautiful world we live in. Practice good habits and let's be eco-friendly together!

Eco-Friendly utensils: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07MGVXFWJ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Eco-Friendly toothbrush: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B077Z2WWP8/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1

From Your Site Articles
Related Articles Around the Web