10 Recipes For When Your Body Just Needs Something Healthy

Give your bangin' bod the food it deserves!

146

Don't get me wrong, I love junk food. But sometimes, your body just needs a break.

1. One-Pan Italian Sausage and Veggies

The best part about this recipe is that you can use whatever veggies and sausage you want. I use asparagus, broccoli, and zucchini, but you can also add in corn, onions, peppers, whatever you like!

2. Cajun Chicken Salad with Cajun Dressing

You can also take the chicken recipe and put it with other things, like veggies or spaghetti squash – yum!

3. Lemon Pesto Salmon

This is a favorite of mine. Such a good mix of tangy and rich! I usually have it with some asparagus or broccoli.

4. Breakfast Bowl

If you're looking for a healthy breakfast option, here you go! Not only is it delicious, but it's also vegan and gluten free!

5. Cilantro-Lime Chicken

Super versatile! It can be used with whatever veggie, pasta, or salad you want.

6. BLTA Lettuce Wraps

This is my favorite "should-be-unhealthy-but-actually-isn't" lunch. It's super easy to make, too!

7. Grilled Steak Kebabs

Steak, onion, and peppers – what more could you want? Not to mention, the steak has a simple and amazing marinade.

8. Mediterranean Scrambled Eggs

Another delicious breakfast recipe for when you don't have much time in the morning. Just throw in some extras and create a healthy breakfast to keep you full!

9. Shrimp Scampi with Zucchini Noodles

Skip the crazy carbs and substitute for a veggie instead.

10. Bell Pepper Nacho Boats

Who says nachos can't be healthy? You can still get all the crunch, without the unhealthy chips (I promise, they're just as good!).

Fun fact: I wrote this while on hour 21 of a 24 hour fast. Talk about cravings.