Maryland has so much to do, from the beaches on the East coast to the mountains on the western border. These are just 8 of many reasons our state is worth a visit!
2. Ocean City, MD has so much to do!
You can lay on the beach, go swimming, play a game of mini golf, walk on the boardwalk, play carnival games, ride carnival rides, go to clubs (if you are of age), and have the best french fries of your life ('sup Thrashers) all in one place!
3. You can visit Assateague Island off of the coast of Maryland and Virginia.
There are wild horses on an island off of the coast of Maryland and Virginia, 'nough said!
4. Baltimore's Inner Harbor is full of good eats and fun activities.
You can simply walk around the Inner Harbor, ride the paddle boats, tour a submarine, go to the aquarium, or ride the Spirit of Baltimore all in the same general vicinity.
5. You can visit the National Harbor in Prince George's County.
There is so many things to do here. You can ride the huge ferris wheel with enclosed cars, ride a mechanical bull at the Cadillac Ranch, visit the MGM Grand Casino and the big Gaylord Hotel.
7. Great Falls is also a great location to visit!
You can visit Great Falls on either the Maryland or Virginia side. It's like a mini Niagara Falls.