4 Reasons to Watch 'Shameless'

4 Reasons to Watch 'Shameless'

Because You Only Need 4

12
4 Reasons to Watch 'Shameless'

As an avid binge-watcher on Netflix, I'm always looking for shows to get hooked on, and Shameless is a show that consumed me instantaneously. Set in the south side of Chicago, Shameless has an amazing cast and the promise of a dysfunctional family that makes any family look perfect, this comedy-drama is definitely worth watching.

1. The Characters

This show is jam packed with complex characters who seem very off-putting, but everyone of them has some sort of damage to them deep down, that not only makes any of them relatable to someone in any way, but it also leaves you rooting for them.

2. TONS of Action and Drama

You will never watch one dull episode of this show. There is literally always something going down to keep you at the edge of your seat.

3. Family Drama

As previously mentioned, Shameless follows several families who are indeed dysfunctional and each have their own fair (or not so fair) share of drama. However, in the end they always find their ways back to each other, because they truly love each other.

4. BECAUSE IT'S AWESOME