15 Reasons To Call Your Mom Today

15 Reasons To Call Your Mom Today

There are many reasons to call your mom daily!

47

My mom is one of my best friends. I tell her everything. When I went to college I often found myself missing home and missing my family. I called my mom every chance I got. I would call her when I was mad that it was raining. I would call when I had to walk for twenty minutes to my classroom. I would call her when I did something exciting.

College is a great time for people to find themselves. While finding myself is very important to me, I do not forget to call the person who helped make me who I am. Below I have listed fifteen reasons everyone should call their mom today. I think it is important to talk to your mom each day. There is always going to be something to tell her!

1. It's raining

I have called many times to say, "It is raining and I am soaked," or "it's raining what shoes should I wear?"

2. You just had the best iced coffee

I have to share the joy with someone!

3. You are walking all alone

No one is better at keeping you occupied than your mom. I always say, "I'm just calling to chit chat."

4. You miss her

5.You have a feeling that she misses you

Admit it, she is your bestie.

6. You had a bad day

No one is better than your mom at making you feel better.

7. You had a good day

I love telling my mom about my good days!

8. To hear about her day

Make sure that your mom had a good day!

9. You want to see/talk to your animals

Who doesn't miss their puppy?

10. To tell her what you had for dinner

But nothing is as good as mom's food

11. Something funny happened

I recently tried to unlock the wrong car. To be fair it looked a lot like mine. My mom was the first person I called.

12. You made a good grade

I love bragging about my grades to my mom.

13. You made a bad grade

My mom always makes me feel better when I feel like a failure.

14. To tell her you made a new friend

"Mom, guess what! I made a new friend today in my English class!"

15. To tell her about your professor

" OMG, mom. You will never guess what my professor said today!"

Now go call your mom.