Yes, you read correctly. I want Panic! At The Disco to perform at the 2018 Super Bowl Half Time Show. Am I getting a little head of myself considering the 2017 Super Bowl was just yesterday? Maybe. But this is something I have thought about for awhile now, and I really think it should absolutely happen. I am undeniably in love with Brendon Urie. I openly admit it. And what could possibly be better than Panic! doing the Half Time Show? Brendon Urie inviting Fall Out Boy and Twenty One Pilots to perform with him to basically have another "Save Rock and Roll" performance. Plus, we all know he would invite some incredible musical legends to perform with him. Did I happen to mention that he also writes and produces all of his own music? Many of you may still be wondering why I think Panic! At The Disco, of all bands, should be the next Half Time performance, as if what I just mentioned above wasn't enough. Here's why:
1. HIS VOCAL RANGE
2. HE HAS A VOICE AS SMOOTH BUTTER (I mean, have you heard "Death of a Bachelor"????)
3. HE KNOWS HOW TO PUT ON A SHOW
4. LOOK AT HIM...GOING ALL OUT!
5. WHO DOESN'T WANT TO HEAR "I WRITE SINS" AT ONE OF THE BIGGEST PERFORMANCES OF THE YEAR?????
And just in case those five reasons weren't good enough for you, here's one more:
6. BECAUSE HE'S BRENDON FREAKING URIE AND HE'S GREAT
P.S. - If you haven't seen him on Drunk History giving us the history of Fall Out Boy...you're missing out.