5 Reasons To Go To A Concert With Your Family

It's totally underrated.

109
Family

Going to a concert is one of the greatest experiences anyone can experience, hands down. Concerts have been shown to help reduce stress, give a sense of connection and community, get a little bit of good exercise, and raise your spirits. But one thing that is totally underrated about concert going is going to a concert with your family. Here are 5 reasons you have got to experience a family concert outing AT LEAST once in your life...

1. Pre-gaming for the concert

Whether your family members are into drinking as pregaming or getting together to enjoy a good meal, you can have a ton of fun getting pumped before the big event.

2. Someone is bound to get bragged about

Whether it be you bragging about how cool your parents are for joining you or your parents bragging about how awesome you are that you go to concerts with them.

​​3. You get to watch them show off their sick dance moves. (Or you can show off your own)

Sometimes they will genuinely be some great dance moves... but trust me, it's so much more fun if everyone is being goofy and dancing with their heart and laughs.

4. 2 things in one — family time & a concert

Nothing beats family time and bonding... it just gets EVEN better.

5. The memories you make are unforgettable

Family + Concerts = The Best

Instagram: @maenicole_

Honestly, even without the reasons above, the main and important reason you should always experience a concert with your family is knowing how many memories you are going to make.