10 Reasons Why Fall Is The Best Season

Fall is an amazing season for many different reasons. Every since I was little, I have looked forward to the fall time. The world looks so beautiful during this magical season. Here are some reasons to why fall is the best season.

1. Sweaters are coming back! They feel so comfortable and the weather is finally cool enough to wear them!

2. Sweatpants, beanies, comfortable coats, boots, yoga pants, and all the comfy clothing comes back! Who doesn't like dressing like a bum?!

3. The weather is so comfortable! It isn't too warm and the cold hasn't set in yet!

4. The leaves change colors and turn the world into a stunning painting! Everywhere there are pops of colors, making the world come to life!

5. As the basic white girl that I am, Pumpkin Spice Latte and all of the pumpkin has made it's appearance once again! Pumpkin pie, pumpkin cookies, and all the other amazing pumpkin delights!

6. Halloween is upon us! A great time of year where you can be anyone you could ever want to be! You can stuff your face full of candy and no one will stop you (well someone might). Watching horror movies is normal and a fun time!

7. Best time for snuggling! The cool weather makes it perfect for snuggling up to that special someone or your best friend!

8. An amazing time to go outside and play in the piles of leaves that have fallen.

9. Hiking becomes even more enjoyable! Seeing all of the amazing landscapes coming to light! The leaves that have dropped off the trees have given light to the beauty of the world!

10. Going back to school and seeing all of your close friends again! Starting the classes that you have been looking forward to since you chose them last semester!

Fall is the best time of the year! There are so many different reasons why it is the best!