Why Fall Is The Best Season

Why Fall Is The Best Season

From apple picking, to pumpkin carving, these are just some reasons why fall is the best season. Read more to find out!

25
Why Fall Is The Best Season
theodysseyonline

Out of all the seasons in the year, fall has to be my favorite season! From the cooling temperatures and changing leaves to apple picking and carving pumpkins. Some people may just like the fall season because they know that Halloween is this time of year, and they love dressing up and going on hay rides. But unlike those people, I do not particularly care for Halloween, I do not like going to haunted houses or hay rides. But i do like dressing up and having fun with friends. There are many reasons as to why I think fall is the best time of the year, but I am just going to name a few.

Reason number 1: Leaves changing colors

If you like taking pictures and are into photography like myself, fall is the best time to go out an explore and get some great pictures of the leaves changing color. Not only do I like the leaves changing for pictures, but it's nice to have a different change to sceneary, afterwhile looking at green leaves gets to be boring, but during the fall you get to see a change. And while yes that means the leaves are going to fall and winter is going to come, it is still nice to see a change.

Reason number 2: Apple Picking

Another reason why fall is the best time of year, would be APPLE PICKING!!, The apples are in season during this time of year, and what better way to not only get outside and get some exercise or have something to do with the family, but you also get to pick your favorite type of apples!! Instead of going to the store and grabbing a bag of apples that may be good or not, during the fall you can go out on your own and choose your own apples. I know I am very picky with the apples I eat, so when if I go to a store and just get a bag of apples, I could end up not eating half of the bag because I don't like how they taste. But when I go apple picking, I can choose the ones I like and will eat.

Reason number 3: Pumpkin carving

While I did say that I am not a fan of Halloween, I am a fan of carving pumpkins. I love being able to express my non existent artistic ability on a pumpkin! I love going to pumpkin patches and picking out the best pumpkin and taking it back home. And while some people don't like to take the insides out of the pumpkin and they would rather just carve the pumpkin, i love to empty the pumpkin and carve it myself. And after you are done cleaning the pumpkin, you can cook the pumpkin seeds and eat them! although I do not like pumpkin seeds, I know people who love them, so if you don't like pumpkin seeds yourself, make them for someone else!

Reason number 4: Cool temperatures

While Fall means that winter is right around the corner and the temperatures are changing from hot to very cold, fall still ranks my as my favorite season because, the temperatures are cool. That's right cool, not hot, not cold, but cool. If the weather was like this all the time in a different state, I would be moving to that state. I am not one for very hot temperatures, that is why i could never live in Texas or California. Having cool temperatures means that we can wear whatever we want without dying of heat stroke or freezing our butts off because its negative 2 degrees. With cool temperatures you can wear a t-shirt and jeans and be comfortable!

Reason number 5: Fall Fashion

I love fall because of the fashion that we can wear! now dont get me wrong i love the clothes that we can wear in the summer, but I love fall because of the different fashion options that comes out in the fall. From the boots, to scarves, I love the color variety that comes with the fall season!. Now I am not a huge person on fashion, but when fall comes around, I find myself spending all of my money on the sweaters and jeans and boots in the stores because I cannot help myself!

While there are many more reasons why fall is my favorite season, these are just a few and after reading this article, I am pretty sure some of you have found that you love fall for the exact same reasons!