Real Confessions: Part V

Real Confessions: Part V

A Monthly Series

12
Real Confessions: Part V
Colleen Fontana

You ever want to get something off your chest, have an interesting experience to share, or want to read someone else's? That is what this monthly series is about. This monthly article will reveal people's secrets, experiences, and thoughts that they would like to share but may not want to tell the people in their lives. This is Real Confessions.

HOT FOR TEACHER

"He's so hot and funny has these gorgeous blue-grey eyes and not even that much older than me but obviously completely off limits and I just need to get this off my chest I feel like I'm going to explode. The first time I laid eyes on him I felt a connection. I have never felt this way about a guy before. I cannot wait till this semester ends so I can make my move. I just don't know if he'll feel the same way." Izzy, 21

TRAPPED

"I have kept this hidden for some time, from my family, from my friends. It's funny, I find myself easily talking to strangers about the subject but go into a full blown panic attack if my family comes close to knowing. I am a woman trapped in a man's body. I have known since I was four years old but no one else has caught on. I desperately want to live my life the way I want to, as a woman. I just know if I do I will never see my loved ones again. I might just keep my secret from them forever."Echo, 25

MAY-DECEMBER ROMANCE

"I am dating a man 30 years older than me and I have never been happier. I've never felt more respected or loved. But I can't tell anyone because he's not Christian and he's 30 years older than me.My family would never approve. I also have HPV and we have decided not to have sex until the two years (for the virus to clear up) have passed. We go for coffee and walks in the rain, and I'm pretty sure he's my soulmate if those exist." Sabrina, 23

I HATE YOU

"He's a jobless jerk that only cares about himself. I hate him so much but shouldn't that be enough to leave? Why can't I seem to? It may be the fact that we have been together since high school. I just don't understand why he has no ambition. I am at my limit. If things do not change soon I am walking out the door." Dahlia, 24

THE BIG TEASE

"My husband has gained a lot of weight and refuses any kind of sex or fooling around. But he still likes to flirt and get me all hopeful thinking he's maybe wanting to have a bit of fun. Just yesterday he sent me naughty texts leading me to believe that he was finally ready to give in. NOPE! I am trying to be understanding but damn...How much more understanding can I be. Maybe it's time to see a counselor. I don't know, I just wish he would trust me enough with something like this." Fae, 31