11 Struggles For Those Who Suffer From RBF

We're nice people, I promise!

34
EOnline

Having a "resting b*tch face" can be a struggle, especially when that face makes you look like you’re mad at everyone. Many suffer from RBF and no matter how hard we try, we always seem to look extremely annoyed at everything. In reality, we are nice people with a particular type of face.

1. Everyone thinks that you're mean, but you think that you're kind of a nice person.

2. Random people tell you to smile more.

3. People don’t ask you to try samples because you look intimidating and definitely uninterested.

4. You probably would make an excellent poker player because you only have one facial expression.

5. People will always ask if you’re mad at them.

6. No one can tell if you’re joking or not.

7. Grumpy cat is sometimes your spirit animal.

8. You’ve found yourself looking in the mirror and trying to fix your resting face. (Practice makes perfect, right?)

9. Making friends can be a struggle, but you succeed most of the time.

10. When you’re in deep thought or zoning out, you actually look terrifying.

11. “I thought that you hated me before we were friends.” – Everyone