Ranking the Queens of RuPaul's Drag Race: All Stars 2

"Gentlemen, start your engines, and may the best woman win!"

190
NewNowNext

With "RuPaul's Drag Race: All Stars" coming into full swing with episode five airing this past Thursday, I think it's in my right place to give an evaluation of the queens on this season, starting with worst to the best.

10. Coco Montrese

No offense to Ms. Montrese but she's in this competition with such big and bold characters and stars. Her makeup has improved, however, we didn't get to see much as she was the first eliminated.

9. Phi Phi O'Hara

Phi Phi can serve some looks, her makeup is ALWAYS on point, but she needed to step up because she was kind of overshadowed. Also, that attitude? Has to go. She claimed to have changed since season 4, however, her bitter attitude started to break out with Alyssa keeping Katya over Ginger.

8. Ginger Minj

I really like Ginger. She's a very good performer, however, she did fade into the background for me. All of her looks weren't up to par with everyone else. This being said, I do believe she should've won season 7 over Violet Chachki, but that's a whole other story.

7. Adore Delano

I completely ADORE Adore (HA), and I'm really disappointed she decided to walk out in just the second episode. She was a strong competitor on season 6 and she evolved since then, she really had a chance to go far.

6. Roxxxy Andrews

Roxxxy Andrews is such a beauty queen, but she hasn't changed much. Probably because she didn't need to, on season five she served look after look, landing her in the top three with Alaska and Jinkx Monsoon. I expect her to go far in this competiton, even though she was already in the bottom three times.

5. Detox

I completely and utterly respect and love Detox. She was a strong competitor on season five on which she was robbed of being in the top three, but that's not my business. Detox can serve a look and she is a great performer, she's very polished as well. Overall, I love Detox.

4. Katya

Katya is hands down one my favorite drag queens to ever grace my TV (next to Alyssa). She's so funny and wacky, and she's very outlandish. However, with such strong characters like Alyssa and Alaska, she hasn't been able to shine as much as she did on season seven (where she was also robbed of a spot in the top three, I'm looking at you Pearl). Overall, I want Katya in the top three for All Stars, I just don't know if it would happen.

3. Tatianna

GOD I LOVE TATIANNA! She is one of the few queens to actually look like a biological woman. She was so strong on her season and she was eliminated too early on this one (but she came back so it's all good). The best part is that Tatianna knows how great she is and let's everyone know in each of her looks. She's not afraid to hold back (as shown on season two) and her tweets give me life (follow @TATIANNANOW on twitter)! I really hope to see her in the top three.

2. Alyssa Edwards

In my eyes, Alyssa Edwards has made me the fabulous human being I am. Personally, she's the one who taught me how to tongue pop and she doesn't even know it. I am completely in love with Alyssa's character. She's so genuine, and funny, and very over the top. Her overall look has improved greatly since season five while her character is still the same. I really expect to see Alyssa in the top three this season.

And finally...

1. Alaska

I would like to start off by saying that Alaska was robbed of the crown of season five (I'm talking about you Jinkx). It's safe to say that Alaska is one of the most successful drag queens to come from Drag Race. Alaska is the projected winner of All Stars 2 just because of the name she has made for herself. She is overall the best performer and the best at looks this season, she has already won two main challenges, and has never been put to "Lip Sync For Your Life" on season five, confirming that she should be the queen to win this season. With this being said, we all love an underdog so we'll see who Ru crown as the winner of All Stars 2.

These are all my opinions, and I didn't intentionally want to offend any of the queens or their fans/supporters.

Watch RuPaul's Drag Race: All Stars on Logo or VH1, Thursdays at 8.