A Ranking Of The 6 Best Rides At Jackson NJ’s Six Flags
Education

A Definitive Ranking Of The 6 Best Rides At Jackson NJ’s Six Flags

There’s no better thrill!

74
Kaitlyn Stivers

What better way to spend a summer day than going to an amusement park. For people in the New Jersey area, we are lucky that we have an awesome park right near us! Six Flags Great Adventure is full of rides everyone can enjoy and a great place to make memories with family and friends. However, the park can get seriously crowded so it's important to know which rides to go on, and don't forget to get there early! All of the major roller coasters at six flags are worth the wait. They're well thought out and definitely give you a thrill if you're an adrenaline junkie like me! Follow this guide to the major coasters at Jackson NJ's six flags for the time of your life.

1. Kingda Ka

Although it looks daunting, this coaster is a must do. If you go on this ride first none of the other ones will even phase you!

2. Superman 

The superman experience is unlike any other roller coaster I have ever been on. The ride has you laying on your stomach in the seat to create the illusion that you are really flying.

3. Nitro

Nitro can be applauded for its length and traditional aspects. This coaster is well worth the wait and has more traditional hills and valleys as opposed to some of the other rides.

4. Batman 

The Batman roller coaster is awesome. Feel the air below you as your feet dangle in this thriller!

5. El Toro 

El Toro is an intimidating coaster and is most known for its wood build. I think the wooden supports of this ride make it more scary because of its “old” look.

6. Bizarro

This four-man-ride is known for being a floorless roller coaster and is definitely a thriller.

7. Green Lantern 

Green Lantern is an innovative ride in which riders stand up. This creates an odd effect, but is definitely still worth riding.