Racism Can Apply Both Ways

Racism Can Apply Both Ways

Unpopular opinion: racism can act toward all races.
472

Something nobody wants to hear? Racism applies both ways.

So we all know that colored peoples went through extreme difficulties in the past, and still do. I don't say "extreme difficulties" to undermine everything they went through. From torture to rape, things couldn't get much worse.

However, things have gotten better, at least in America. With slavery outlawed a few decades back, the country has been trying to edge off racism ever since (although there have been backtracks with the current leadership). This doesn't mean it is completely gone but America is in an undeniably better position than we were in the highs of slavery.

So comes forth the modern anti-racism movements of today. These movements have introduced a point of view on the topic of racism that the world has rarely seen before. Bringing with it positive impacts, it's amazing what a new perspective can do for a nation.

Still, with all positives come negatives. As anti-racism grows, so does a sort of ignorance. While reference for black lives are regarded as very important, white lives go the opposite way.

This is a VERY sensitive topic, so keep in mind that everything does not apply to every person or situation.

Generalizing all white people into a racist category will not solve anything. If you want to be anti-racist, then don't bash anyone different from your own color to do it.

Race. All races. Not just one that has suffered the most.

I understand that colored people have gone through hell and I will not disregard that. However, don't get to the point where white people are on their way to the same situations.

What is "the whites are at it again" was turned into "the blacks are at it again?" There's a reason that meme is only applies one way.

The reason this is such a sensitive topic is because if anyone brings it up, they will immediately be crushed in the face of everything that has happened to colored peoples in the past and called a racist.

Stop.

We know what has happened in the past and a majority of us are determined not to repeat it (in the general majority). Color doesn't matter, which is the same thing that we are trying to prove to you.

Racism can apply to any race.