Quotes To Bring In The New Year

Quotes To Bring In The New Year

"New Year, New Me"

29
Quotes To Bring In The New Year

Each of the quotes listed below represents a different perspective on the new year, and taking them to heart may help you understand better ways to bring in the new year besides setting one simple resolution.

"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year." Ralph Waldo Emerson

"And now we welcome the new year. Full of things that have never been." Rainer Maria Rilke

"The new year stands before us, like a chapter in a book, waiting to be written. We can help write that story by setting goals." Melody Beattie

"Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right." Oprah Winfrey

"Hope smiles from the threshold of the year to come, whispering, 'It will be happier.'" Alfred Lord Tennyson

"Your success and happiness lies in you. Resolve to keep happy, and your joy and you shall form an invincible host against difficulties." Helen Keller

"If you asked me for my New Year Resolution, it would be to find out who I am." Cyril Cusack

"Ring out the false, ring in the true." Alfred Lord Tennyson

"To have the kind of year you want to have, something has to happen that you can't explain why it happened. Something has to happen that you can't coach." Bobby Bowden

"New Year's Resolution: To tolerate fools more gladly, provided this does not encourage them to take up more of my time." James Agate

"Celebrate what you want to see more of." Tom Peters

"Sometimes too much to drink is barely enough." Mark Twain

"Accept what people offer. Drink their milkshakes. Take their love." Wally Lamb