Quotes By Lady Gaga To Make You Go "YASSS"

Mother Monster is the coolest

838

*Warning: some language is contained in this article because Gaga doesn't have a filter and we love her for that*

“Some women choose to follow men, and some women choose to follow their dreams. If you're wondering which way to go, remember that your career will never wake up and tell you that it doesn't love you anymore.”

“Trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken, but you can still see the crack in that mother fucker's reflection.”

“Don't you ever let a soul in the world tell you that you can't be exactly who you are.”

“You have to be unique, and different, and shine in your own way.”

“‎Do not allow people to dim your shine because they are blinded. Tell them to put on some sunglasses, cause we were born this way bitch!”

“They can't scare me, if I scare them first.”

“I want people to walk around delusional about how great they can be - and then to fight so hard for it every day that the lie becomes the truth.”

“I remember watching the mascara tears flood the ivories and I thought, "It's OK to be sad." I've been trained to love my darkness.”

“I want women -- and men -- to feel empowered by a deeper and more psychotic part of themselves. The part they're always trying desperately to hide. I want that to become something that they cherish.”

“Sometimes in life you don't always feel like a winner, but that doesn't mean you're not a winner, you want to be like yourself. I want my fans to know it's okay.”

“When I wake up in the morning, I feel like any other insecure 24-year-old girl. Then I say,'Bitch, you're Lady Gaga, you get up and walk the walk today.”

“I just I felt like a freak, I guess what I'm trying to say is
I want to liberate them, I want to free them of their fears and make them feel that they can create their own space in the world”

“I'm a little bit naked, but that's okay.”

“Ignore all hatred and criticism. Live for what you create, and die protecting it.”

“It doesn't matter who you are, or where you come from, or how much money you've got in your pocket. You have your own destiny and your own life ahead of you.”

“Peace. it does not mean to be in a place where there is no trouble, noise, or hard work. it means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart”

“It's cooler to be strong.”

“Bare your struggles very close to your heart and have them be a part of you that you’re proud of instead of something that you’re ashamed of.”

“You have to stop crying, and you have to go kick some ass.”

“Fight and push harder for what you believe in, you'd be surprised, you are much stronger than you think.”

“I hate the truth so much that i'd rather have a giant dose of bulls**t anyday”

“Never be afraid to be kicked in the teeth. Let the blood and the bruises define your legacy.”