13 Quotes For Seniors Who Fear The Unknown

"To live for your dreams, you have to be fearless in life."

128

Being a Senior, whether that's a Senior in high school or a Senior in college, is one of the most difficult times in life. You're right on the verge of the rest of your life.

Everyone around you seems to have everything else figured out, but you feel like you're in way over your head most of the time. Here are some quotes to remind you that you're not alone.

1. "The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown."

H.P. Lovecraft

2. "You don't feel like your best self when you fall apart, but you have to fall apart to become your best self."

Richie Norton

3. "To live for your dreams, you have to be fearless in life."

Lailah Gifty Akita

4. "Fear and anxiety many times indicates that we are moving in a positive direction, out of the safe confines of our comfort zone, and in the direction of our true purpose."

Charles F. Glassman

5. "Fear is the most potent weapon."

Faraaz Kazi

6. "A hero is somebody who voluntarily walks into the unknown."

Tom Hanks

7. "The challenge of the unknown future is so much more exciting than the stories of the accomplished past."

Simon Sinek

8. "Prepare for the unknown by studying how others in the past have coped with the unforeseeable and the unpredictable."

George S. Patton

9. "Exploring the unknown requires tolerating uncertainty."

Brian Greene

10. "Greatness is a road leading towards the unknown."

Charles de Gaulle

11. "We have a normal. As you move outside of your comfort zone, what was once the unknown and frightening becomes your new normal."

Robin S. Sharma

12. "Sooner or later you must move down an unknown road that leads beyond the range of the imagination, and the only certainty is that the trip has to be made."

Bruce Catton

13. "It's not just a question of conquering a summit previously unknown, but of tracing, step by step, a new pathway to it."

Gustav Mahler

So get to it, guys. Conquer your own summits, trace new pathways, and remember that we're all in the same boat.