Funniest Quote From Every Marvel Cinematic Universe Movie

The Funniest Quote From Every Marvel Movie

Humor has been essential to the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

269

Throughout the years, the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU) has produced 22 movies that have made us laugh as an audience to the point where our stomachs hurt and our eyes water.

That said, here are the funniest moments/one-liners of each MCU movie:

1. Iron Man (May 2008) 

image.tmdb.org

"I do anything and everything that Mr. Stark requires — including occasionally taking out the trash."

—Pepper Potts

2. The Incredible Hulk (June 2008)

i.pinimg.com

"Don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry."

—Bruce Banner

3. Iron Man 2 (April 2010) 

vignette.wikia.nocookie.net

"Sir, I'm going to have to ask you to exit the donut."

—Nick Fury to Tony Stark

4. Thor (April 2011) 

i.etsystatic.com

"This drink; I like it! Another!"

—Thor

5. Captain America: The First Avenger (July 2011)

mypostercollection.com

[aware of Steve's new size] "I thought you were smaller."

—James 'Bucky' Barnes

6. The Avengers (April 2012) 

www.hollywoodreporter.com

"That man is playing Galaga! Thought we wouldn't notice, but we did."

—Tony Stark

7. Iron Man 3 (April 2013) 

cdn.europosters.eu

"Oh, my God. That was really violent."
—Pepper Potts

8. Thor: The Dark World (November 2013) 

images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com

"I can feel the righteousness surging. Hey, wanna have a rousing discussion about truth? Honor? Patriotism? God bless America!"

— Loki, as Captain America

9. Captain America: The Winter Soldier (March 2014) 

d1w8cc2yygc27j.cloudfront.net

"Hey, fellas, either one of you know where the Smithsonian is? I'm here to pick up a fossil."

—Natasha Romanoff

10. Guardians of the Galaxy (July 2014) 

images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com

"Nothing goes over my head. My reflexes are too fast. I would catch it."

—Drax

11. Avengers: Age of Ultron (April 2015) 

Movie review: 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' is an action-packed, star-studded superhero sequel

"Language!"

—Steve Rogers

12. Ant-Man (July 2015) 

images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com

"Ah, she left me. And my mom died too. And my dad got deported. But I got the van!"

—Luis

13. Captain America: Civil War (April 2016) 

images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com

"I don't know if you've been in a fight before, but there's usually not this much talking."

—Sam Wilson

14. Doctor Strange (October 2016) 

images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com

"Well, what's this? My mantra?" "It's the Wi-Fi password. We're not savages."

—Dr. Stephen Strange and Barson Mordo

15. Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (April 2017) 

images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com

"I'm Mary Poppins, y'all!"

—Yondu

16. Spider-Man: Homecoming (July 2017)

i.redd.it

"So, your body's changing. Believe me, I know how that feels."

—Steve Rogers

17. Thor: Ragnarok (October 2017) 

images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com

"There was one time when we were children. He transformed himself into a snake, and he knows that I love snakes. So I went to pick up the snake to admire it, and he transformed back into himself and he was like, 'Blech, it's me!' And he stabbed me. We were 8 at the time."

—Thor on Loki

18. Black Panther (February 2018) 

m.media-amazon.com

"The real question is...WHAT ARE THOOOOOOOSE?"

—Shuri

19. Avengers: Infinity War (April 2018) 

images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com

"Dude, you're embarrassing me in front of the wizards."

—Tony Stark

20. Ant-Man and the Wasp (July 2018) 

m.media-amazon.com

"You want a juice box and some string cheese?"

—Hank Pym to Scott Lang

21. Captain Marvel (March 2019) 

m.media-amazon.com

"Hang on a second before you go swinging those jazz-hands around, making a mess in your friend's house! And it's a lovely home."

—Talos to Carol Danvers

22. Avengers: Endgame (April 2019)

null

m.media-amazon.com

"Honestly, until this exact second, I thought you were a Build-a-Bear."

—Tony Stark to Rocket

23. Spider-Man: Far from Home (July 2019) -

cdn.collider.com

"Bitch, please! You've been to space."

—Nick Fury to Peter Parker