Quotes For Every College Girl

College may be one of the most stressful, emotional, hilarious and rewarding times in life. Of course everyone tells you it won’t be easy. The late nights, coffee runs, cramming for tests and finals will ware you down and test your limits without a doubt. But the highlights and friendships that last long after you leave the library for the last time will be well worth it. (Not to mention the degree you earn.) You’ll learn more lessons than just those from your lectures and grow in ways that aren’t your height. There is advice everywhere on how to survive your four years, but here is some to ponder through the year and even after you walk out of finals.

1. “The person you’re meant to be with will never have to be chased, begged or given an ultimatum.” –Unknown

2. “If it doesn’t open, it’s not your door.” –Unknown

3. “You must be unshakable in the belief that you are worthy of a big life.” –Kristin Lohr

4. “The key is not to prioritize what is on your schedule, but to schedule your priorities.” –Stephen Covey

5. “Say yes and you’ll figure it out afterwards.” –Tina Fey

6. “If ‘Plan A’ didn’t work, the alphabet has 25 more letters. Stay cool.”-Unknown

7. “When faced with sexism or ageism or lookism or even really aggressive Buddhism, ask yourself the following question: ‘Is this person in between me and what I want to do?’ If the answer is no, ignore it and move on. Your energy is better used doing your work and outpacing people that way.” –Tina Fey

8. “A surplus of effort can overcome a deficit of confidence.” –Sonia Sotomayor

9. “Learn from the mistakes of others. You can’t live long enough to make them all yourself.” –Eleanor Roosevelt

10. “You can have love all around you without being in love, and find romance in your everyday life without being in a romantic relationship.” –Taylor Swift

11. “Just put one foot in front of the other. Just get through the day.” –Meredith Grey

12. “Just do what works for you because someone will always think differently.” –Michelle Obama

13. “You can have it all. Just not all at once.” –Oprah Winfrey

14. “Tomorrow will be better.” –Lauren Conrad

15. “You have to learn to get up from the table when love is no longer being served.” –Nina Simone

16. “As long as you know men are like children, you know everything.” –Coco Chanel

17. “Show respect to people who don’t even deserve it; not as a reflection of their character, but as a reflection of yours.” –Dave Willis

18. “It’s OK to not be OK.” –Ed Sheeran

19. “It doesn’t matter if you have a valentine or not- just love yourself and be your own.” –Kim Kardashian

20. “Do your thing and don’t care if they like it.”-Tina Fey

21. “You can’t expect to be treated great if you don’t first believe you are great.” –Jennifer Lopez