There's nothing I love more than my Pinterest board "Beautiful Words" (click here to check it out). In there, I have tons and tons of quotes in all different sizes, but not just any old quote. They're quotes that resonate deep in my heart and remind me of the Lord. They're quotes in which I feel that the Lord is communicating with me and loving on me. I feel extremely moved by the spirit to share some of my favorite quotes from my board with you all, so sit back, relax, and most importantly, enjoy and reflect.

1. "A soft reminder: not everything that weighs you down is yours to carry."

I always remind myself of this quote due to my anxiety disorder, as I tend to be weighed down by things that are happening in the world (mass shootings, political issues, etc.).

2. "The strongest people to exist struggle the most."

This was the main point of my recent article "An Open Letter To The Person Feeling Everything Is Too Much" (click here to check it out). I believe that everyone in life will continuously be faced with struggle, but those who dive deeper into their struggles in order to make themselves stronger and more knowledgeable will gain more out of life.

3. "We all have slow days, off days, days we feel tired or uninspired, but they are nothing to concern yourself with. Like the ocean, the stillness is just another of our natural states. Soon, the winds will return, the waves will rise, and your imagination will flow freely again."

I love this as a reminder for any kind of creative block. Just keep living your life, and soon it will return.

4. "Our job is to love others without stopping to inquire whether or not they are worthy."

I believe this so strongly, especially as a catholic woman. The one thing I am certain of in this life is that I am called to love everybody on this earth, no matter their worth, and that's exactly what I intend to do.

5. "She is beautiful. Not because she looks a certain way but because she lives a certain way. She is sunshine in the rain and wisdom in the wilderness. Not because of who she is but because God is within her."

I like to remind myself of this quote when I'm beginning to get caught up in society's standards of beauty. This brings me back to Jesus, reminding me that He is within me, that is where my beauty comes from.

6. "She is made up of depths even the ocean couldn't fathom."

Some people have told me that I'm too complicated to understand, and I think this quote turns the negative comment into a positive comment.

7. "She was a little all over the place, that was for sure. But the good news is that when she loved, she loved big. And if she loved you, you knew she loved you. You never had to wonder."

Once again, this really resonates with me as someone with ADHD; I am very scatterbrained. That being said, you'll never, ever be left wondering if I love you or not. That's one thing I always try to make known.

8. "You are the finest, loveliest, tenderest, and most beautiful person I have ever known, and even that is an understatement."

Something I believe we all need to hear about ourselves from time to time!

9. "You held on during the toughest of times. I gave you strength to endure that at times you did not even know it was Me. When things changed for you many left you and wrote you off. But not only did you endure the storm... you grew in the storm. You are different... I did not create you to fit in... I created you to stand out. Now I am about to bless your faithfulness. I am about to take you to levels you never even thought were possible. Receive it in My name."

In the past couple of months, I've been at a low and pretty depressed. However, I held on with all the strength that I had in me, and this assures me that I've grown through this storm.

10. "I'm not mad at myself for giving my love to the wrong people; they probably needed it most."

Also something I strongly believe. Sometimes, certain people are put in your life for you to help them grow by loving them, and sometimes you may not get anything reciprocated.

11. "You remember your first love because they show you, prove to you, that you can love and be loved, that nothing in this world is deserved except for love, that love is both how you become a person, and why."

This definitely hits home for me, and I think many other people, so shoutout to all the first loves out there who taught us about love.

12. "Gonna spend the rest of my life making other people feel less broken."

This is my goal in my life. Being broken is such a deep and inexplicable pain, and I don't want anyone in the world to feel it. If I can help them through their pain, I will.

13. "For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone."

A classic Audrey Hepburn quote for you! It reminds me that everything I'm doing should be done in the name of love.

14. "Be the one who sees Jesus standing on the shore, ever-Loving, ever-ready to show you something more."

A reminder to be open-minded to what God has in store for your life! Put your trust in Him.

15. "God is saying to you, 'I'm going to repay you for the years the enemy has stolen, years you spent lonely, years you spent being mistreated. You're going to have plenty of joy, plenty of peace, plenty of resources, and plenty of opportunities.'"

I like to read this quote on my bad days to remember that joy, peace, and opportunities are on their way to me.

16. "When she arrived at the cliff in the valley, there was no room in her soul for fear, for she knew God had brought her this far and He would still be with her here. And though she was waiting to see what miraculous thing He would do, she never let go of His highwind whispers: 'I know the plans I have for you.'"

Once again, trust in the Lord's plans for you! If there's anything I've learned over the past year of being catholic, it's that God is always with you.

17. "Stop worrying about other people understanding you. Get in touch with yourself instead. Focus on what makes you happy, what makes your soul feel at peace. You are your biggest commitment, so start loving your flaws, your awkwardness, your weirdness, your intensity, your vulnerability, your everything. Life becomes so much more fulfilling when you are just simply yourself. The world keeps spinning whether people understand you or not so why not make this next trip around the sun about you."

Society's expectations are B.S. anyways, so just be you. The most wonderful you that you can be.

18. "If we could look into each other's hearts and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other more gently, with more love, tolerance and care."

A reminder to see with love and empathy.

19. "Faith, in the sense in which I am here using the word, is the art of holding on to things your reason has once accepted, in spite of your changing moods." 

Beautifully said by C.S. Lewis, and important to remember when it comes to christianity or really any religion.

20. "As water reflects the face, so one's life reflects the heart."

If you don't like how your life is right now and how it's reflecting on who you are as a person, change it.

21. "May you never be afraid to go out into the deep, for it is here you will grow beyond what you see."

This is my challenge for myself in 2019, to go deeper than I ever have before in faith and love, because I believe they foster the most growth.

22. "Sometimes I look at people who don't see their worth in Christ, and I just think about how God actually breathed life into dust, making something wonderful out of something worthless. All of creation, God has been bringing value to the valueless, hope to the hopeless, and life into the lifeless. Don't you dare look at yourself and deny what God sees you as, because to Him, you are the very air in His lungs giving Him life; He died and rose again, so that you may be with him forever. Come now, sons and daughters, to the place that God has made for you; because He is not simply telling you not to sin, He is calling you home."

I always remind myself of this quote when I'm starting to distance myself from God because I feel worthless. It's my reminder to go home to church.

23. "Keep your face to the sunshine..."

Stay positive, even in the dark times.

24. "Christ dazzles me and stirs within me feelings of such amazement that I can never get over Him."

Jesus is just so wonderful and beautiful and selfless that it blows my mind, honestly.

25. "May you always be the one who notices the little things that make the light pour through, and may they always remind you: there is more to life and there is more to you."

Light always finds its way to you, but you have to be open to seeing it.