Quotes to help inspire you

Don't let someone else's opinion of you become your reality. -Les Brown

How many times have we allowed ourselves to be swayed by other people's perceptions of ourselves or others? Life is about figuring out who we are and what role we play in a life we are living. If you allow a person's opinion become your reality, then how will you know who you are for yourself?

Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people. -Eleanor Roosevelt

Let's elevate our thinking and the way we talk about ideas, events, and people. Sure, it is easy about the Kardashians or criticise our current administration. But how many of us are elevating ourselves by talking about IDEAS? Ideas bring forth progress, inventions, and different opinions and perspectives.

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain. -Vivian Greene

It's easy to get bogged down by the sad and depressing things in our lives. Though, how often do we look at the bigger picture? When you learn to look at the bright side and try to figure out alternate solutions, no hurdle seems too great.

Just Remember: The people that say, 'your dreams are impossible' have already quit on theirs. -Grant Cardone

Always follow your heart. If it is feasible for you to make your dreams a reality, then go for it. The naysayers will always have something negative to say.

Well-behaved women rarely make history. -Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

This is one of my favorites because women around the world really need to step out the conventional roles society has placed on us and speak up. If making a bit of noise gets things done, then so be it.