Quick And Easy Healthy Breakfast Ideas

Quick And Easy Healthy Breakfast Ideas

For those busy mornings before work or class!

207
Quick And Easy Healthy Breakfast Ideas

I love eating healthy, but I am always in a rush in the morning and never have time to make anything fancy.

Below are some of my absolute favorite breakfasts that are quick, easy, and keep me full for the day!

1. Oatmeal

Oatmeal might sound boring, but you can do so many variations on it to make it super delicious! In mine, I mix in Chocolate PB2 (chocolate powdered peanut butter), raspberries, and banana. If I want some extra protein, I'll also mix in some protein powder.

I know it sounds weird, but trust me it tastes amazing! Some other great toppings are cinnamon, chia seeds, goji berries, coconut flakes, almonds, blueberries, or whatever else you like! I eat this breakfast almost every day, and it only takes me 2 minutes to make.

2. Peanut Butter Toast

Another one of my go-to breakfasts is whole wheat toast topped with peanut butter and banana. If I'm not as hungry or am trying to save some calories, I will opt for a light English muffin instead of the toast. Try adding some cinnamon on top for some extra flavor!

3. Egg White Omelette

If you prefer a savory breakfast in the morning, an omelet is always a safe and healthy option. I like mine with egg whites, but whole eggs are great too! I like to add spinach, bell pepper, onion, cilantro, and whatever else I have in my fridge.

4. Smoothie Bowl

Smoothie bowls do take slightly longer than the other options previously listed, however, they are so good especially in the summertime! To save some time, you can buy a premade frozen smoothie packets or frozen acai, and just pop it in the blender. Top with granola, fruit, and nuts!

5. Sweet Potato and Almond Butter

If you are looking for something different to spice up your mornings, try having a sweet potato with peanut butter. I personally love having carbs when I first wake up, so this is one of my favorite hidden treasures. Just pierce the sweet potato with a fork, put it in the microwave for 4-6 minutes, flipping it halfway, and spread your nut butter of choice on top!

I hope these breakfast ideas gave you some inspiration! Eating healthy can sometimes be hard, but these yummy meals in the morning will give you the energy that you need to keep going.