50 Questions to get to know your significant other better

50 Questions You Need To Ask Your S.O. Before You Can Really Say You 'Know' Them

A definitive list of the best questions to ask your partner during the 'question game.'

1767

The 'question game' is a common activity of exchanging random questions between you and your special friend on a variety of topics, ranging from amusing to intimate to casual to serious. It is one of the best ways to get to know your partner just a little bit more. So, here are 50 questions you should ask your partner during your next 'questions game.'

1. What was your worst memory from middle school?

2. What are your top three pet peeves?

Media Tenor

3. What is something in your past that you regret? Would you redo it if you had the opportunity?

4. Do you prefer to live in an urban or rural area? Why?

5. What are the top three qualities you look for in a significant other?

6. Who was/is an important role model in your life?

7. What was something you did not do because you were afraid?

8. If you could have any exotic animal as a pet, what would you choose?

9. Where do you want to live in the future?

10. What is your least favorite household chore?

Tenor

11. What is your greatest fear?

12. Where you nervous on our first date? Why?

13. What is your favorite dessert?

14. Who has been your favorite professor/teacher during all your years of schooling? Why?

15. What is something physical about yourself you wish you could change?

16. What is your favorite movie and why?

17. What are your thoughts on drug use?

Gurl

18. What is one skill you wish you were better at?

19. What is an opinion you have that contradicts popular belief?

20. If a movie was going to be produced about your life, what actor/actress would you want to play you?

21. What is a characteristic of your parent(s) that you admire?

Tribzap

22. When you were younger, what did you want to be when you'd grow up?

23. What is a hobby you have always wanted to try?

24. What is something from a past relationship that still affects you?

25. Did you think the world was going to end in 2012?

Tenor

26. What is your favorite season and why?

27. Are you religious? If so, what are your beliefs?

28. Do you think you could become vegetarian? Vegan? Why or why not?

Tumblr

29. When was a time you were naive?

30. Do you remember the first time you saw me/we met? If so, what were your first impressions/thoughts?

31. What is a value that has changed since you were younger?

32. What is a time you felt jealous?

Gurl

33. How many children do you want?

34. Did/do you enjoy high school and why?

35. Spearmint or peppermint?

36. What is something about yourself (physical, skill, etc.) that you are confident about? Now what about something you're not so confident about?

37. What is a weird habit you have?

38. What is the worst pick-up line you have ever received? What's the worst one you've ever used?

39. Are you superstitious? Why or why not?

40. What is something about the future that makes you nervous or scared?

41. Who is your celebrity crush?

Buzzfeed

42. Who is someone you can act completely yourself around?

43. Based on your childhood, what is something you will do differently when you have children?

44. What is a guilty pleasure you have?

45. What is a date activity you have always wanted to do? (*hint hint, wink wink*)

Tumblr

46. What are the top five places in the world you would like to visit?

47. If you were ever to be arrested, what do you think it would be for?

48. Do you believe in soul mates? Or love at first sight?

Tumblr

49. What is your favorite restaurant?

50. What is your favorite memory of us?