Quarantine Series: My 5 Go-To Workouts

Quarantine Series: My 5 Go-To Workouts

Welcome to another blog in the "quarantine series" I decided to do for the next few months since we are all on lock down and do not know what is going on!

11
Quarantine Series: My 5 Go-To Workouts
Photo by Dane Wetton on Unsplash

If you read my other blogs, you know my story. I did an eleven-month mission trip to eleven different countries. I lived in Africa for four of the months. I partnered with ministries based out of refugee settlements and ministries that were 3 hours away from the nearest city or store. My months in Africa felt a lot like this, but luckily I have a bed and a shower now.

When I was going into this quarantine, I knew exactly what I had to do to stay sane. I want to share what I did and what I am doing now to see if it will help you get out of the social distancing blues. I have seen so many people say they are just going to sit around, relax, and catch up on TV. Well, I did that in Africa (yes we had Netflix) and it hurt me for the worst. I am getting vulnerable but I experienced another level of sadness and loneliness I have never felt before.

I think this is a beautiful time to get stuff done, accomplish some goals, and come out better than you were before. Hopefully my story and tips will help you!

I was lucky enough to come back home to parents who are big Peleton fans. We have a treadmill and a bike. Both come with an online yoga and boot camp workouts. Working out and doing a daily yoga session has kept me sane. Here are some ideas for you to get active in your house or outside (in Arizona, we are allowed to hike and walk).

Yoga

Photo by Dane Wetton on Unsplash

Click Here!

Running

Photo by Bruno Nascimento on Unsplash

Click Here!

Dancing

Photo by Juan Camilo Navia on Unsplash

Click Here!