Qualities I Want in My Future Husband

Qualities I Want in My Future Husband

Because I want it to last forever.

98
Qualities I Want in My Future Husband

I recently stumbled across a video online about relationships and how to know when you’ve met the guy God intended you to be with, and it got me thinking. In the video it mentioned that a lot of us are in relationships with people because we’re comfortable with them. We stay with them knowing that they’re not the one God intended for us, but because we’ve been with them for so long we think we can’t start over again. We’re afraid, and so we settle.

After watching that video I thought about all of the qualities I hope my future husband has, and I made a list.

Things I want in a Husband:

A relationship with God/same beliefs

I think this is really important because my relationship with God is so important to me. I couldn’t imagine not going to church on Sunday and I definitely couldn’t imagine loving someone who questioned my beliefs.

Chivalrous

It’s so refreshing to have a guy open a door for you and show genuine respect for you. I love when a guy gets you flowers or a coffee just because he knows you like it, writes you a letter just to make your day, or when he gives you his coat because he knows you’re cold.

Patience

I’m a very dramatic person, and I know that my future husband is going to need a lot of patience to put of with me and my crazy shenanigans.

Makes me a better person

I want someone who’s going to challenge me everyday to be a better person than I was the day before. I don’t want to settle being an ‘okay’ person.

Share interests

I want to marry someone who I can have fun with. I don’t want them to get bored with the things I like to do, and I don’t want to get bored with the things they like to do. That being said, I would still like to have some differences in interests so they can teach me about something they’re passionate about.

Adventurous

I love going on adventures, so I want someone that shares that same passion as me.

Educated

This is important because I want to make sure that he’ll be able to help provide for our future family.

Best friend

I want to marry my best friend.

Loves his mother

I think the way he treats his mother is a good example of how he’ll treat you.

Humble

I want a husband that doesn’t feel the need to constantly show off what he has to the world.