PureHeal's Propolis Sleeping Mask Cured My Stubborn Maskne

PureHeal's Propolis Sleeping Mask Has Been The ULTIMATE Remedy For My Stubborn Maskne

This year has truly been a bumpy ride for my skin.

292
PureHeal skin care

As a person who tends to have no major breakouts, I originally impulse purchased PureHeal's Propolis Sleeping Mask, not expecting to have actually needed to use it. But within one day of usage, I began to see results.

My blemish spots became less visible, my face became brighter, and my skin became smoother and softer when waking up in the morning. I tend to have a combination of oily to dry skin, and this product helps keep both at bay.

I apply it 3-4 times a week after using toner, and it does the job of helping reduce bumps and redness.

This Propolis Sleeping Mask was apart of a one-time subscription box and a special collaboration between Face Tory and FYE. The total box amounted to $32 and came with a substantial amount of Korean skincare products.

I used it that exact night and woke up with astonishing results.

The smell of honey was incredibly soothing and the application was fairly simple. Right away, I began to feel its hydrating effects begin.

I have oily skin, so I was a bit skeptical when using it.

Since the product contains niacinamide, after a good week of using it, I was able to reduce and control oil production.

I apply this product 3-4 times a week 30 minutes before sleeping so my pillow won't get sticky and the product itself does a great job locking into the skin and not leaving a sticky mess.

Key Ingredients

Propolis Extract:

- According to board-certified plastic surgeon John Burroughs, M.D., the resin in propolis can reportedly be used to moisturize the skin without clogging pores.

- The National Center of Biotechnology Information (NCBI) claims that bee propolis has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and antibacterial properties and has been shown to have high efficacy when targeting acne.

Niacinamide:

According to Health Line, niacinamide is known as one of the greatest ingredients for the skin! Niacinamide helps in hydrating, minimizing redness, blotchiness, and brightening skin.

- It minimizes pore appearance, too. It also keeps skin smooth and moisturized, and it may have a secondary benefit — a natural reduction in pore size over time.

- It treats acne. Niacinamide may be helpful for severe acne, especially inflammatory forms like papules and pustules. Over time, you may see fewer lesions and improved skin texture.

Application

After cleaning my face with my favorite toner, I add the night mask on my face with clean hands and make sure I avoid the area around my eye. When I wake up in the morning, I wash my face and pat dry with a soft face towel, then end with moisturizer and head out.

I apply the night mask 30 minutes prior to going to sleep so the product has enough time to set on my skin, and I can avoid the product getting on my pillow.

Conclusion

The Propolis Sleeping Mask is the hidden gem to cleaner skin. The ingredients that make it up are beneficial, and for the average price of $30, it is not too pricey and is ultimately an investment. Throughout our days of wearing masks for hours, it is important to keep our skin in check.

Purchase this product from Amazon for $23 or PureHeal's official site for $35