Punny Puns

Punny Puns

Just an ordinary punversation

1224
Punny Puns

Pun: noun- a joke exploiting the different possible meanings of a word or the fact that there are words that sound alike but have different meanings.

If you're like me, you love a good pun. My text messages consist of random puns sent to all of my friends. Whether it's puns about animals, food, or life, they are always a good laugh!

1. A friend of mine tried to annoy me with bird puns, but I soon realized that toucan play that game.

2. I was wondering why the baseball was getting bigger, then it hit me.

3. Did you hear about the guy whose whole left side was cut off? He's all right now.

4. I'd tell you a chemistry joke, but I know I wouldn't get a reaction.

5. I'm reading a book about anti-gravity. It's impossible to put down.

6. Need an ark? I Noah guy.

7. You have cat to be kitten me right meow.

8. It's not that the man did not know how to juggle, he didn't have the balls to do it.

9. Don't go bacon my heart. I couldn't if I fried.

10. I used to be a banker, but I lost interest.

11. I couldn't quite remember how to use a boomerang, but it eventually came back to me.

12. The first time I used an elevator it was really uplifting, then it let me down.

13. She quit her job at the doughnut factory because she was fed up with the hole business.

14. I can't believe I got fired from the calendar company. All I did was take a day off.

15. How did I escape Iraq? Iran.

16. I'm glad I know sign language, it's pretty handy.

17. A book just fell on my head. I've only got myshelf to blame.

18. I hate insects puns, they really bug me.

19. My math teacher called me average. How mean!

20. What day do chickens hate the most? Fry-day.

21. What do you call a lazy kangaroo? A pouch potato.

22. I put the "fun" in dysfunctional.

23. What did the tree say to Autumn? Leaf me alone.

24. Fishermen are reel men.

25. What do elves learn in school? The elf-abet

26. What's the worst part about having a space party? You have to planet.

27. How does Moses make his tea? Hebrews it.

28. What do you call a bear that has lost all his teeth? A gummy bear.

29. I owe a lot to sidewalks. They've kept me off the streets for years.

30. I used to go fishing with Skrillex, but he kept dropping the bass.

31. It was an emotional wedding, even the cake was in tiers.

32. What does a house wear? A dress.

33. I asked a Frenchman if he played video games. He said wii.

34. Did you hear the joke about the German sausage? It was the wurst.

35. What do you do when chemists die? Barium.

36. A pet store had a bird contest; no perch is necessary.

37. The shovel was a ground-breaking invention.

38. I got a reversible jacket for Christmas, I can't wait to see how it turns out.

39. Shout out to people who don't know what he opposite of in is.

40. Pig puns are so boaring.

41. I used to be a baby, but I grew out of it.

42. An untalented gymnast walks into a bar.

43. There's a new type of broom out; it's sweeping the nation.

44. I used to be a shoe salesman until they gave me the boot.

45. There's a fine line between numerator and denominator.

46. What do you call an alligator wearing a vest? An investigator.

47. Going on an adventure? Alpaca my bags.

48. Well this is hawkward.

49. If Shaquille O'neal was a banana, he'd be Shaquille O'peal.

50. I know it's cheesy, but I feel grate.