Pumpkin Spice is the Flavor of the Season

But did you know your beer and toothpaste can be pumpkin favored as well?

19
ActivelyNorthwest

Pumpkin spice is back in full swing just in time for the beginning of Fall. Starbucks released it's Pumpkin Spice Latte at the beginning of this month and Dunkin Donuts released their pumpkin coffee before them at the end of August. Let's Face it summer is still in full swing and Fall has not officially arrived, but people everywhere are getting started on their Pumpkin Spice fix.

We are familiar with our Pumpkin Spice coffee flavors or the Pumpkin spiced baked goods that come with them. We're also used to the candles that come out allowing the aroma of Pumpkin Spice to fill the room. The pumpkin spice life could be a serious obsession. There are so many different products to choose that pumpkin spice is everywhere.

Products such as Pumpkin Spice yogurt or English Muffins have been the norm for the last few years. During the fall season there were tons of those products on the grocery store shelves, but now Pumpkin Spice has blossomed into our beer and even into our beauty products. There are some pumpkin spice products you'll love, but some strange one's have also made the list.

Food

Butter

Country Crock Pumpkin Spice Spread

Walmart: $1.16

Pringles

Pringles Potato Crisps Pumpkin Pie Spice Flavor

Amazon

Hummus

Pumpkin Spice Hummus

Cedar's

Chicken Sausage

Nature's Promise Organic Chicken Sausage- Pumpkin Spice

Giant Food Stores

Cereal

Cheerios Limited Edition Pumpkin Spice Cheerios Cereal

ShopFoodEx: $5.99

Beauty

Perfume

Demeter Fragrance - Cologne Spray Pumpkin Pie

Lucky Vitamin: $17.78

Highlighter

Pumpkin Spice Latte, Light Orange Highlighter Mineral Eyeshadow

Etsy: $5.00

Shampoo

Pumpkin Rehydrating Shampoo By Sexy Hair

Amazon: $34.50

Other

Wine

California Fruit Wine Pumpkin Spice Wine

Amazon: $14.99

Beer

Nitro Fall Seasonal Pumpkin Spice Latte

Craftshack: Currently Sold Out

Gum

Wrigley's Extra Pumpkin Spice Sugar Free Gum

Amazon: $6.35

Toothpaste

Breath Palette Toothpaste (Pumpkin Pudding)

Amazon: $8.79

As the fall is only a few months long, these are all limited edition products. They're may be limited avaliability to purchase any of the products pictured above.