Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew.

Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew.

Embarrassing but Excellent.

26
Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew.

Since middle school, I have been one of those people who have found great pride in not drinking pumpkin spice lattes. Like immense pride, almost my entire personality became being anti-psl. Don't get me wrong, I love a good pumpkin product. Put a pumpkin muffin in front of me? Inhaled within 3 seconds. Anything Trader Joe's pumpkin? In my reusable tote. However, I never got the hype of coffee and pumpkin together. I was recently scrolling through TikTok (shocker) and stumbled upon a video of someone drinking "Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew". At first I resorted to my old ways and judged them, I judged them harshly. I judged them harsher than I judged someone for taking someone else's clothes out of the washer- literally just wait. However, I trust this person's taste so this little drink went and took residence in the back of my mind. In the past week, temperatures in New York have dropped and Fall is all around us. Sweaters and jeans are on, pumpkin is at Starbucks. So when going to Starbucks on a crisp Fall day, the sudden thought of the Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew erupted in my mind. I must add- I usually only drink cold brew or cold brew adjacent drinks- so that may play a role in my pumpkin spice issues. Anyways, I mustered up the courage and asked the Barista for THE Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew. Was I ashamed? Yes. Was I exhilarated? Also yes. Once receiving the drink I was frightened and a tad embarrassed to be carrying around a cold brew with orange stuff on top. However, once I took my first sip every ounce of insecurity and judgment went away- I fell in love. I feel obligated to add that it is extremely sweet and gives you no energy (I genuinely have no idea why or how), but it is 100% worth it. You need to go get one, like right now. Don't be ashamed, just live your pumpkin cream cold brew truth.