An Open Thanks To The PSU Cheer Team

To my cheer team,

When I decided to continue my cheerleading career, I never thought I would have the outcome that I did. Making the team, I met some of the greatest people who helped me through so much. The captain Jeena, was someone I thought I would be intimidated by, but soon I came to realize that she was quite the mom and became one of the greatest suitemates during my second semester.

I was thrown back into backing where I had the smallest girl on the team Alyssa, but don't let the size fool you, she can be very persuasive when she wants to be. She has become someone I never want to lose in my life, she is the mom, and I wouldn't have wanted another flyer to back. One of the happiest people I have ever met became my roommate during the second semester.

Nevie was the greatest addition to not only my freshman year but my life as well. From the late cheer practices to even later nights ordering pizzas, laughing, crying, studying, FaceTiming your family, and talking about shows and movies; you have made one heck of an impact on my life.

Meeting another crazy goon, Sam (a.k.a. Dad), was someone I was very intimidated by because of her tumbling. She is one heck of a person. Someone I call my best friend. She has been there for me through it all. Making my life even better day by day, going on our daily The Port Sky Cafe dates.

Thank you to those four girls for making me become so outgoing!!

Hayley, Lexi, and Katie. You guys have been such an impact. From the crazy Cedar Hall nights to the Myrtle Beach competition. You guys have seen me at my worst times and best times. Hayley has been cheering with me for years now because of high school, she is one caring girl and kills at jumps. Lexi, thank you for keeping my butt up in the air, and always believing in me (even when my twist downs were the scariest thing coming at you). Katie, I have no clue where to start with her or even finish. All I can say is NOBODY can live up to Katie, NOBODY.

I cannot forget about our coach Tanya. Thank you for making my first ever college cheerleading experience so fun and one to remember. Coming from a background of cheer that made me so scared to even fly anymore, you allowed me to work my way up and then pushed me to my limit, showing that it was best for the team. I will forever cherish everything you have helped me with personally and in the cheer world. Best of luck to the rest of your cheerleading endeavors, and living your best life. Much love.

I cannot wait to continue my college career with you girls! Thank you guys so so much for helping me find myself and exploring my life for the better. I am a much more outgoing person than I was before; you guys are the greatest, don't let anybody tell y'all differently.

I miss you all so so much. Much love to you all!

Now one last time... 3..2..1..

OOH OOH AHH AHH AYY AYY ALTOONA!!!