PSA To all crystal wearers
Politics

PSA To All My Crystal Lovers!

Cleanse! Your! Crystals!

89
PSA To All My Crystal Lovers!
Personal photo

Crystals are becoming all the rage nowadays. You can find them practically everywhere, from mall stores like Hot Topic to street vendors. People wear crystals to make a fashion statement, or perhaps for more mystical benefits. Crystals are beautiful children from the Earth. Who wouldn't want to display them proudly? I myself have many different crystals, in my jewelry and scattered along with my room.

Now, mind you this advice I'm about to unleash is partially because I'm a practicing witch. It's partially because I want you all to have happy healthy crystals. Your life could even be changed for the better if you head my words- or not. Depends on if you believe in this nifty thing called crystal healing.

Crystal healing is harnessing the power emitting from the vibrating atoms of crystals that were formed deep within the Earth. We harness and direct this power to alter, enhance, heal, or otherwise benefit our personal aura. Aura, which spiritual or not, everyone has.

Auras is the energy fields we all have, its the patterns our personal atoms are vibrating at. They change colors depending on our mood and mindset. Crystals can influence our auras and aid us if we allow them.

Yet, crystals can only do so much. Like, people, they can get tired or bogged down. They need to rest and be reenergized. In other words, they need to be cleansed.

How often depends on how much you wear them and handle them. The more crystals are used and handled, especially by other people, can drain their energy.

Now, if you're interested in cleansing there's a variety of ways to do it. Now before you use any method remember each crystal is different and there isn't a perfect method for everyone. Hence, some will fade in color or dissolve if you don't research the prior chemical composition.

Here's a crash course on some cleansing ways.

- Leave in Sunlight (Beware, may fade some crystals like amethyst and rose quartz)

-Leave in Moonlight, preferably full moon

- Salt Water (Beware, not all crystals are compatible in water)

-Running Streams

- Salt

- Bury in Earth for 24 hours

- Sound, such as bells

- Pass quickly through the fire, such as a candle flame

- Set atop another cleansing crystal like Selenite or Amethyst.

-Personal energy by meditating and envisioning a white light cleansing the crystal. Usually done by energy workers.

That's a very brief list, and there are tons of websites with in-depth information. Like here, or here, or here. There's also plenty of books on crystal cleansing and healing. Remember to always do your personal research.

I hope this was helpful for you, and peace be with you.