How To Play The 'P.S. I Still Love You' Workout Challenge

Lara Jean Has Two Suitors But I Have A Six-Pack Thanks To This 'P.S. I Still Love You' Workout Challenge

Just tryin' to flutter kick my way into someone's heart.

921

That's right, Lara Jean and Peter Kavinsky are back in action with every cute, dorky characteristic known to mankind. She stress-bakes, he's still obsessing over flip-cup... it's just meant to be, ya know? But this time, we're introducing another love from Lara Jean's life: John Ambrose. It's not a rom-com without a love triangle and little miss Lara Jean is bringing all the emotions to this one.

When I am stressin' about fictional love triangles (it happens more often than you'd think, OK?), I have a really hard time sitting still. Time for some good ol' fashioned stress-workouts during the hour and 42 minutes that is part two of Lara Jean's story.

1. When Lara Jean says "I've never been a girlfriend before, I hope I'm good at it": Start warming up, you know this one is going to get you in ALL your feels

2. When Lara Jean and Peter promise not to break each other's heart: Touch your toes, it's go time

3. Any time Peter does something incredibly dorky: 10 mountain climbers 

4. When Kitty is the snarky matchmaker we all need in our lives: 10 burpees 

5. When Jen (Peter's ex-girlfriend) makes an appearance: 10 jumping jacks 

6. When we're introduce to John Ambrose at the retirement home: 30 second plank 

7. When Lara Jean's outfit is better than everything in your closet: 10 crunches 

8. Every time Lara Jean bakes: 10 push-ups 

9. When Lara Jean falls (in a flashback or in real time): 25 calf raises 

10. When Stormy becomes your new favorite character: 15 squats

11. When Peter gets real possessive when he sees John Ambrose and Lara Jean together: 1-minute wall sit

12. When the Covey's Fakesgiving inspires you to plan one of your own: 45-second flutter kick

13. Every time Lara Jean's dad tries to flirt with their neighbor: 10 lunges 

14. Every time Chris and Trevor flirt: 10 crunches 

15. When John Ambrose makes a cute, nerdy comment: 10 jumping jacks 

16. When Peter comes to pick-up Lara Jean because she doesn't like driving in the snow: 5 burpees 

17. When it's all OK again and you can breathe easy, knowing that Peter and Lara Jean are FOREVER: Touch your toes 

You can stream "To All The Boys: P.S. I Still Love You" on Netflix now.