5 'To All The Boys I've Loved Before'-Inspired Date Ideas

5 Peter Kavinsky-Approved Dates That'll Make You Say 'Whoa, Whoa, Whoa'

Get inspired by "To All The Boys: P.S. I Still Love You."

221

Whether you liked "To All The Boys: P.S I Still Love You" or not, it is undeniable that the dates in the movie were practically perfect. From the traditional dinner date to releasing lanterns into the night sky, Peter and Lara Jean did just about everything.

Here are 5 romantic date ideas inspired by the movie:

Go to a lantern festival.

I do not think I am alone in saying that ever since Disney's Tangled, I have wanted to release a giant lantern into the sky. Lara Jean and Peter follow in this romantic date idea as they light up the sky.

Have a pizza picnic.

You might not have an epic treehouse like the one in "To All The Boys", but that should not stop you from having a pizza picnic. All you need is a box of pizza, some drinks, and a blanket, and you are all set. Enjoy the sunshine and cure your grumbling stomach.

Visit an amusement park.

When Peter messes up, he knows exactly what to do. It's amusement park time. From carnival games to cotton candy and the ferris wheel, Lara Jean and Peter have a complete blast, and you can too!

Host a Fakesgiving.

Thanksgiving in March? Sounds good to me. Lara Jean's father tells the story of how he met her mother back in college, and it all started with a "fakesgiving." Have a potluck and gather as much Thanksgiving food together as you can. Celebrate Turkey day in March, you will not regret it.

Treat yourselves to a fancy dinner.

View this post on Instagram

P.S. The trailer is out! 💌#psistillloveyou

A post shared by To All The Boys 💌 (@toalltheboysivelovedbefore) on

Get all dressed up and have a fancy date. You cannot go wrong with the traditional dinner date.

Follow Swoon on Instagram.