The Zodiacs as The Office and Parks and Recreation Characters

It's okay to be in shock at the accuracy.

315
www.bustle.com

Aries (March 21 - April 19)
Andy Bernard and Tom Haverford

Given the two very energetic personalities of Andy and Tom, it's very obvious that they fall under Aries! Aries is described as impulsive and impatient, such as Andy in the final seasons of The Office, and Tom displays the dynamic and quick-witted traits as the young businessman that he is.

Taurus (April 21 - May 21)
Ron Swanson and Ryan Howard

Yes, I already know what you're thinking. How on earth are these two people similar in any way? Well, Ron is the positive of the sign, and Ryan is the negative. Ron clearly shows the reliable, patient, and determined part of the zodiac, yet Ryan is opposite. Ryan displays the jealous and greedy traits. Seriously. Do you guys even remember the stunts he pulled in the last episode of The Office? Shame.

Gemini (May 22 - June 21)
Jim Halpert and Donna Meagle

Personally, these two are two of my favorite characters and show both positives of Gemini. Jim, being the very witty and charming person that he is, also provides an intellectual and eloquent vibe. Donna, who is my queen, is very cunning and inquisitive throughout the entirety of Parks and Rec.

Cancer (June 22 - July 22)
Ben Wyatt and Kelly Kapoor

Ben Wyatt practically screams cautious and sympathetic when it comes to his decisions about Leslie and his work, but the more obvious sign is Kelly Kapoor. She displays the overemotional and moody traits without trying.

Leo (July 23 - August 21)
Ann Perkins and Angela Martin

Ann Perkins is a very open-minded and expansive person, as well as faithful and loving. However, the negative is very dominant in Angela. She is indeed very bossy and pompous on the outside and seems very intolerant up until the very end of The Office.

Virgo (August 22 - September 23)
Dwight Schrute and Craig Middlebrooks

Dwight is one of the most reliable characters that I've ever come across, especially when it comes to his affections for his work. He is very diligent and intelligent, as well as analytical. However, Craig, someone who entered at the end of Parks and Rec, is absolutely very overcritical and a perfectionist. Because really. We all remember when he was training for work at Tom's restaurant.

Libra (September 24 - October 23)
Chris Traeger and Erin Hannon

Chris Traeger is undoubtedly my favorite character on Parks and Rec, and I was sad that he wasn't part of my zodiac sign. Because really, he is one of the most idealistic, easygoing, and sociable characters in all of the show. With the negatives, there is Erin Hannon, not because she's a bad character, but because she is very gullible and easily influenced.

Scorpio (October 24 - November 22)
Leslie Knope and Toby Flenderson

If anybody is determined, emotional, powerful, magnetic, and passionate, it is Leslie Knope. Leslie is literally made up of the things listed above. She can literally do anything and make plans happen successfully. Toby, on the other hand, is very obsessive and jealous, but he is secretive about it. We all remember his secret interest in Pam, right? Because he lowkey loved her.

Sagittarius (November 23 - December 22)
Jerry (Garry) Gergich and Kevin Malone

Even if Jerry normally gets a lot of sass and hate on Parks and Rec, he is a very beloved character that shows the Sagittarius traits well. Regardless of how the others treat him, he is optimistic and good-humored. He is freedom-loving, proven by the fact that he doesn't have to work for the government, but does it for the good of his town. Kevin is also a fun character, and shows off the Sagittarius negative sides as irresponsible, tactless, and blindly optimistic.

Capricorn (December 23 - January 20)
Oscar Martinez and April Ludgate

Oscar has always been practical and rational, and the fact that he worked in that office proved that. He was patient (as well as disciplined, careful, and reserved) not only with his coworkers, but his relationships. On the other hand, April is a clear representation of the pessimistic and grudging side of the Capricorn.

Aquarius (January 21 - February 19)
Michael Scott and (Oh look you get a double Office zodiac) Stanley Hudson

If anything, Michael is very original, friendly, and honest, and it showed countless times throughout The Office, especially when he would literally lay his life on the line for the things he believed in. And as for the unemotional, detached, and unpredictable side of Aquarius, come on...how is Stanley not it?

Pisces (February 20 - March 20)
Andy Dwyer and Creed Bratton

I know, I'm just as shocked as you are when it comes to how these two together. However, Andy is very compassionate and selfless when it comes to his wife, April. He tends to be imaginative and dreamlike when it comes to his music career. Creed is funny to me here, seeing as this is my zodiac sign. But, he really is secretive, vague, and an escapist.