If I Could Protect Everyone From 'The Bad,' I Would
Social Life

I just want to protect my loved ones from the negativity.

134

I want everything to be perfect. I want everyone to not deal with all the negativity in life but I know that will never happen. We face obstacles in life to make us stronger or better people.

However, I can't explain everything that happens in the world or protects everyone from everything. I can't protect you from all the bad in the world but I can protect you from some things. To say I am overprotective is a spot on comment, I look out for my friends and I want the best for them but I am not controlling. I want my friends to have a good life and I am afraid that I will lose them. I have witnessed my friends have their heart broken, battle sadness and just not be themselves. I have made my mistakes and I don't want my loved ones to make those mistakes too, that's why I try to be dependable but I am also quick to admit that I cannot save you from all the bad in the world.

Throughout my life, there has always been someone there to look out for me but I knew that one day I would begin looking out for others. Some of the times have been good and sometimes have been bad but that's just life. The good and bad. There are also times I wish I did not even bother to try and protect someone. I give way too many chances and I think that is my downfall, that I am too trusting and will give someone way too many chances. I want to protect everyone from all the bad but I guess it is seen differently. So why do I want to protect people? So I can save them from all the Heartbreakers and people who have done others dirty. To rid them out of the fuck boys, negativity and people who don't deserve you in your life.

It's hard to get through to people sometimes. People do not want to believe other opinions but I know how to spot these people because I was one of them. I wanted to ditch the lovable nice guy and become the guy everyone wanted and despised but I realized it was not me. I tried to hit on girls and tried to do stuff that wasn't me and I realized what I was doing was not me. I'm not going to ghost you, stand you up on a date or try and make you cry. Even when I have done these I reminded myself that I did not want to be this way. That's why I protect my friends. I don't want them to make the mistakes I made or do something that they will regret. They say if you really care about people show them and that's what I try to do. I want to protect you from all the bad decisions but I know it might not always happen.

What doesn't kill us makes me stronger, It's not about how hard you hit it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward, and You'll have bad times, but it'll always wake you up to the good stuff you weren't paying attention to are all quotes I think about throughout my life. I know things will seem tough but I just wish it could all stop or go away. There are people here to protect you and whether you know or not they want to help you.