Need a Change of Mindset?

Need a Change of Mindset?

How to Promote Positive Energy Around You

876
Need a Change of Mindset?

If you want to be a person who is fun to be around, then you need to promote positive energy in your own life. While positive energy can be very difficult to define, people who are filled with positive energy are usually kind, enthusiastic, courteous, generous cheerful and empathetic. The great news is that once one person at home or work catches the flame of positive energy, it is often passed on to all they come in contact with daily. If you would like to be filled with positive energy, then here are four ideas you may want to consider.

Reduce Clutter

Clutter often brings depression, gloom and despair with it, so make sure to actively reduce it from your life. Start by deciding what you want to keep as you probably own things that you will never use again, so give those things to your best friend or a charity. Throw away those things that no one will want as you will be wasting energy trying to get rid of these items that you are probably not even aware of why you have in your procession. Make sure to organize all remaining items on shelves, in tubs, baskets or other containers so that everything has a place where it belongs. You should aim at giving away as many things as possible so that your life becomes much simpler.

Increase Lighting

Everyone has probably had the experience of sitting down in a dim room, and finding they instantly want to fall asleep. Instead, you will want to increase lighting to experience positive energy. While you can increase the wattage of your lightbulbs, think about how to let more natural light into your environment. You can use mirrors placed opposite natural light sources helps reflect the light back into a room, paint rooms a lighter shade making them look brighter and use light fabric curtains. The more natural light you can bring into your environment, the more positive energy you will feel.

Use Essential Oils

Purifying the air in your environment is one of the best essential oil uses, and is a great way to increase positive energy. You can simply put a homemade blend in a diffuser or buy one that is already blended for you. Consider using a herbal essential oil like sage, rosemary, thyme or oregano with a woody essential oil like balsam fir needle or juniper berry before adding a citrus oil like grapefruit, lemon or sweet orange. Peppermint essential oil is a great way to promote positive thinking.

Display Crystals

Rather you carry a crystal with you, use them during meditation or yoga, empower them as display pieces in your home or office decor or use them to decorate your clothing, crystals are a great way to increase positive energy. Many believe that clear crystals reduce fear, stress and anxiety while rose quartz is thought to promote harmony and peace. Promote friendship by using jade or increase your energy level with a tiger’s eye. Abalone shells helps promote physical and spiritual healing while amazonite can help stop negative thinking. Crystals are often thought of as a way to release negative energy from your life giving you plenty of psychological space for positive energy, so use them in your home, office and landscaping.