When I said my vows to my husband- I wholeheartedly meant them. I promised to love my husband and always forgive. I promised to encourage him on bad days and also the good ones. I promised to never give up on him and I mean it.
But there are just some promises that I will not make to my husband and they are:
1. I cannot promise that we'll never fight.
Unfortunately this will happen more times than we can count, but that's life. What I do know is that we'll overcome each argument whether it's something so small or a major deal. I love you and no argument will take that away.
2. I cannot promise that I'll never get mad at you.
You get on my nerves more than anyone else sometimes and purposely do so, but I love you too much to hold it against you for too long.
3. I cannot promise that I won't get on your nerves.
Sometimes i'm just in that mood okay? And quite frankly you deserve it with the amount of times that you drive me insane.
4. I cannot promise you'll always come home to a spotless house and dinner on the table.
But I'll do my very best to make you proud of me and keep a smile on your face. You work so hard for us and deserve the world.
5. I cannot promise that I will not steal the covers and hog the majority of the bed at times.
I cannot control my actions when I sleep.
6. I cannot promise that I'll be the easiest patient when I am sick.
Obviously you know I am the worst and I am sorry that I can't change it. But thanks for sticking it out for me and being the best doctor ever. Props to you.
7. I cannot promise to ever give up on you or to stop loving you.
Because when I vowed to you on June 3rd, 2017 I meant every word that I say. I know that I am not perfect, but together we're living our perfect love story through every trial and tribulation. Our love is something that God put together and nothing can separate.