Promises To My Little

Promises To My Little

It's the little things that make life big.

21
Promises To My Little
hercampus.cpm

Dear Little,

First off, I just wanna say how glad I am you made the decision to join a sorority. When you first became a new member, I saw something in you. You were a little shy at first, but you soon started to come out of your shell when you were with us. You reminded me of myself when I joined. I knew I had to have you as a Little. When I found out you were going to be my Little, I was super excited. As your Big, here are a few promises to you.

1. I promise to always spoil you.

Yes, I may have spoiled you during Big/Little week, but that is only because my Big spoiled me, so I wanted to spoil you in the same way. You can thank your grandbig for that.

2. I promise to always be close with you.

I know we didn't become close right off the back and that is OK. It took us a little time to become comfortable with each other and grow closer. With each day, we became closer with each other and will continue to become closer.

3. I promise to always be proud of you.

Watching you become a initiated sister was one of my proudest moments being your Big. It is silly, but I felt a little proud when you were elected to your first officer position; I knew then that you were going to make a difference in our sorority and I could not have been prouder.

4. I promise to be your biggest fan.

With anything you do, I will always be cheering you on. I will be in the background yelling, "that's my Little!"

5. I promise to never judge you.

You know you can talk to me about anything and everything. I will never judge you for dumb decisions you make and I know you would never judge me for mine.

6. I promise to always be a text or call away.

I will always be there to give you advice at 2 a.m., even if I have class at 8. I won't even hesitate to take time out of my day to talk to you. Whether you are bored and just want to chat, or need someone to vent to, I got you.

7. I promise to beat up any guy that hurts you.

I will never hesitate to beat up some guy for you; he messes with Little, he messes with Big. Since I am on the topic of guys, I will always Facebook-stalk any guy you start talking to, or want to talk to. I have to make sure he is worthy of my Little.

8. I promise to always love you no matter what.

You have been everything I could ask for and was looking for in a Little. You are perfect in my eyes and will always be my perfect Little. When you are feeling down, just remember I will still love you.

9. Lastly, I promise to always be a good Big.

Having had a pretty awesome Big myself made me want to be an awesome one, too. I hope I have done my part and been a good Big to you this far, the way my Big was to me. I will always be your Big no matter what, even when we are graduated and have big-girl jobs, Big and Little we will always be.

Love,

Big