Progression Of Finals Week As Told By "Parks And Recreation"

A week full of tears, textbooks and bad decisions.

4
Google Images

THE WEEKEND BEFORE:

You struggle between wanting to have fun on the last weekend of the semester and knowing that you should really be spending it in the library.

When people are around, you pretend to be productive.

But, ultimately, you decide to:

Until Sunday comes and you remember that you're taking 17 credit hours, have 5 cumulative finals and haven't started your research paper.

So you run to the library, where you will spend the next week of your life.

WHILE STUDYING:

You start out motivated and ready to study all day

And you actually learn a few things.

But, then you slowly start to lose your motivation.

And your professor won't respond to any of your emails.

And you hear a freshman complain about their finals.

So instead of studying, you start thinking of ways you can get out of taking your finals.

And after spending 8 hours in the library, you finally give up.

DAY OF FINALS:

Your alarm goes off

And you wish you would have prepared more for this day.

But you show up to your final anyway, as ready as you'll ever be.

You're given your final but everything looks like a foreign language.

But then, you totally know the answer to #27.

And you get to the essay question and have no clue what you're saying.

Then you remember you have four more finals to take.

But, eventually, you turn in the last final and you don't even care anymore because the semester is officially over.

POST-FINAL:

You look terrible

And feel terrible.

And you have to wait a week until your final grades are posted.

All you want to do is go to bed

But in the meantime,

SEE YOU NEXT SEMESTER!