Professor's Despicable Act

Professor's Despicable Act

Charged for inhuman sex act

3930
Professor's Despicable Act
An US professor was charged with bestiality.

A Penn State University chemical engineering professor is accused of bestiality with his dog in acts. These were caught on trail cameras. Themis Matsoukas, 64, was charged Tuesday in Huntingdon County, Pennsylvania, with open lewdness, indecent exposure, sexual intercourse with an animal, cruelty to animals and disorderly conduct.

Cases of bestiality, or sexual acts involving humans and animals, are typically handled as criminal offenses in most jurisdictions. The specific legal framework and consequences vary across countries and regions. In many places, bestiality is considered a form of animal abuse and can be prosecuted under laws related to animal cruelty or animal welfare. Additionally, some jurisdictions have specific legislation addressing bestiality as a distinct offense. The severity of penalties depends on the laws of the jurisdiction and may include fines, imprisonment, probation, mandatory counseling, and registration as a sex offender. It's essential to consult the specific laws and regulations of the relevant jurisdiction for a comprehensive understanding of how bestiality cases are handled.

Matsoukas was identified by rangers who said they linked him to a North Face backpack and a Subaru Outback present in some of the footage from Rothrock State Forest, WTAJ reported.

He asked the park rangers to shoot him, claiming he does the despicable act on his collie only to blow off steam. He has been released off his duties at the college.