The Problem With Procrastinating
Life Stages

Note To Self: Stop Procrastinating Because It's Never Worth It

I always tell myself this is the last time and that next time I'll have it finished before the due date but it never happens!

581
https://unsplash.com/search/photos/stressed

Let me tell you a little something about myself, I usually get what needs to get done, done. But the process behind it is way more hectic than it needs to be.

For example, during finals week I had two papers due, I was aware of it all quarter and told myself I would finish them early so I wouldn't be stressing the night before. Yet here I am, finishing my papers the morning of.

I don't know why this happens every time. I tell myself it's because I work better under pressure, but we all know that is just a lame excuse.

The thing is, when you leave things for last minute you can't enjoy anything. I might be procrastinating and watching Netflix but trust me that paper is always in the back of my head. Yeah, I'll go out with friends but I know I should be at home.

If you're anything like me you understand the struggle. But I am determined to do better. There were days when I actually felt productive and did things on time. It's just going to take some practice and discipline.

So if you're tired of procrastinating and want to do things differently, I'm here to tell you that I'm right there with you on that. We can do this.

Here are some tips on how you can be more productive by yours truly when my life was more put together, aka when we had just started the quarter.

Good luck ya'll, let's say goodbye to the procrastinating days together!