Right now you're either shaking your head at this article not even attempting to read it or you're eager to hear more about my perspective. I'm here to say that we do exist--- us pro-choice Christians.

Let me begin by saying that everybody is entitled to their own opinion, but the trouble arises when someone attempts to shut down the rights of another person.

As a Christian, I've heard the usual pro-life vs pro-choice debate. And I can for myself that I am pro-choice all day, every day.

Many Christians have opposed my views because they say that killing babies is wrong. Well, I hope you know that killing innocent children in the name of war is wrong if you didn't know, having children without having the means to support them is wrong.

Let me just say that it is not my place to decide what a woman should do with her body. If you don't want an abortion, simply don't get one. But I hope you realize that if a woman does decide to go through an abortion, she's not doing it for fun.

"But if you're a Christian, don't you follow what the Bible says?"

I do, sometimes I don't, but that means that I'm not perfect. Who follows the Bible in its utmost perfection? It's hard to do that as human beings.

Let's be real for a second here, there are SO many translations to the Bible it's insane. It's easy to be confused and not understand what it says fully. I consider my faith to be something personal. Whenever I don't understand something, I simply pray about it.

Instead of judging someone for their actions, why don't you just pray for them and their situation?

Personally, I would never get an abortion. Do you see me trying to take the rights away from women?

"But you're taking the rights away from a baby!"

I am not taking rights away in the first place. The fetus cannot reason, and kids when they grow up they can't fully reason either. Just as parents set boundaries for the sake of their children when they are young, so do women set boundaries for their future because they simply can't bring another being into this world.

I was a pro-lifer at one point and the idea of just simply bringing a baby into this world no matter the parents' or the woman's circumstances, just didn't seem right to me.

Again, everyone is entitled to their own opinion and this is mine. I am pro-choice.