Different Privileges

Different Privileges

The unnoticed blessings

101
Different Privileges
gurl.com

Take a look around.

Take a deep breath if you are in the middle of a cold night.

Take a long step and walk with a huge smile if you are standing outside in 40.

No matter where you are now, and what you are doing, taka another deep look around because you are always born with some kind of privilege. At least, I know I am and I should embrace it.

There are different typed of privilege.

Some are born with the privilege of being pretty.

Some are born with the privilege of being smart.

Some are born with the privilege of being brought up in an educated family.

Some are born with the privilege of being brought up in a caring family.

Some are born with the privilege of being brought up in a rich family.

Some are born with the privilege of belonging to a stable country.

Some are born with more than one obvious privilege. Others are born with no obvious privilege.

But eventually you don’t have the right to step in anyone’s territory, even if you have more obvious privileges than they do.

Because one this is for certain:

“The circumstances of one’s birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life the determines who you are.”

- Mewtwo, Pokémon the First Movie

Privilege is a gift, that can be taken away at any second. So, just be kind and always put yourself in other people’s shoes.