To The Girl Who Thinks She’ll Be Alone Forever, You’ll Find Your Prince Charming

Just be patient, and he’ll sweep you up off your feet.

34

I've been there. I've been in the same shoes as you. I thought I was going to be alone forever. The idea of marriage and a family was always a blur for me. I always looked over that and eventually accepted the fact it was not an option for me.

The thought of me being married and having a family began to be a joke. I'd laugh at the though of it. I imagined myself in a one bedroom apartment with a few pets and I knew that was my future. I knew my pets would be the closet thing to children I would have and that was OK.

While I thought that was my future and I accepted that it was as well, I wasn’t really on the search for anyone to take that away. I wasn’t ready for a relationship and I didn’t really want one either. I was content with being alone forever, until I met my prince charming.

He won me over. He swooned over the little aspects of me. He adored every little detail of me even my flaws. He wasn’t like other boys, he was a man. He made sure I felt beautiful and wanted. He made me fall in love with him.

This man changed my entire aspect for the future. While marriage was never in mind, since I’ve been with him I’ve dreamnt of it nonstop. Since I’ve seen him with children, I can’t stop imagining starting a family with him.

I thought I would never find love. I thought I would never find a man who understood me and fight for me. I thought I would never find a man who would change my outlook on my future, but then he came along.

Your prince charming is out there, some where. It might be a while before he enters into your life and you might have to go through some obstacles before getting to him. I promise he will be worth it. He will give you love that is more than you’ve ever wanted.