Pride Month May Be Ending, But Your Pride Shouldn't

LGBTQ+ musicians, shows, and movies to take a look at and support beyond pride month

9
ADL: Fighting Hate For Good

As the month of June comes to a close, so does Pride Month for 2020. Because of COVID-19, it may have felt uneventful compared to those prior without parades and events that usually partake. Though the month may be ending, here are some LGBTQ+ musicians, movies, and shows you can still support at any time of the year!

Musicians (with top and queer hits)

Hayley Kiyoko- Lesbian ("Girls Like Girls", "What I Need" (feat. Kehlani)", "Curious")

Trevor Flores- Rolling Stones

Troye Sivan- Gay ("YOUTH", "for him. (feat. Allday), "My My My!")

Nerelle Harper- qnews

Janelle Monáe- Queer ("I Like That", "Make Me Feel", "Yoga")

Sophy Holland- Variety

Halsey- Bisexual ("Strangers" (feat. Lauren Jauregui), "Alanis' Interlude", "Bad at Love")

Aiden Cullen- Billboard

Brendon Urie (of Panic! At The Disco)- Pansexual ("Girls/Girls/Boys", "High Hopes", "I Write Sins Not Tragedies")

Geordie Gray- Don't Bore Us

Movies

A Secret Love

Moonlight

Other People

Dallas Buyers Club

Alex Strangelove

Blue is the Warmest Color

Shows

American Crime Story: The Assassination of Gianni Versace

Black Lightning

Bonding

Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Queer Eye